KIT SALE: the good news and the bad news By: IL-AndrewC Date: December 11, 2007, 01:45:54 pm
First the good news...work's been dumb enough to promote me so it means more money! Yeah!! :lol:
But the bad news is I'll be out of the country 3 weeks out of every 4 so no real opportunity to play paintball again
So I've decided its best to let my kit go to a good home and thought I'd give you guys the first pop at it.
So here goes (ideally I'd like to seel as much stuff together as I can but if you want something in particular let me know):
- Ego Etek (jungle) - make me an offer (comes with gloss black CCU Kit and original parts)
- Stock Barrell (comes with the gun)
- Stiffi Carbon Fibre Barrell (0693 bore) - Ã‚Â£30
- Draxxus bottle (need to confirm date but only 3 months old) - Ã‚Â£60
- Fibre wrap bottle (again need to confirm test date and has a busted gauge) - Ã‚Â£25 (gauge should be easy to repair)
- Velocity viewloder hopper (smoke shell) - Ã‚Â£50
- Spare velocity shell matt blck - (I'll throw this in with the hopper)
- Empire e-vents goggles (white) - Ã‚Â£60 for the googles, case and all the lenses
- E-vents clear lens (paint stained so perfect for TPC)
- E-vents smoke lens - thermal
- e-vents blue mirror lens - thermal
- e-vents goggel case, amber lens and fire lens (waiting on delivery from steve but will be used)
- large (i think) dye knee pads - offer
- large (i think) dye elbow pads - offer
- proto vest (medium i think) - offer
- tanked trousers (large) - Ã‚Â£40
- dye C5 jersey (large) - offer
- Dye pack - offer
- Eclipse Kit bag - Ã‚Â£60
I'll do the whole lot for Ã‚Â£400.
Let me know if there's anything any of you like. If not I'm gonna put the whole lot on p8ntballer at the end of the week.
If anyone wants the lot I'll do a discount deal for the whole kit.
Re: KIT SALE: the good news and the bad news By: nnkd123 Date: December 11, 2007, 01:59:45 pm
interested in the eclipse kit bag. how much you want for it? can you post some pictures.
Re: KIT SALE: the good news and the bad news By: IL-AndrewC Date: December 11, 2007, 04:13:37 pm
I've updated with prices. Looks like they retail for Ã‚Â£90 so I reckon Ã‚Â£60 or there about.
I'll try get some pics up soon
Re: KIT SALE: the good news and the bad news By: barmie Date: December 11, 2007, 07:37:11 pm
i will take the googles and all the bits, and the stiffi barrel. just let let me know how to contact you or i will meet you at one of the traing sessions.
KIT SALE: the good news and the bad news By: LUIS Date: December 20, 2007, 09:06:25 pm
how much you want for the ego, put your phone number for make a offer
KIT SALE: the good news and the bad news By: LUIS Date: December 22, 2007, 01:13:26 pm
if you still have the ego i want to buy, send me a pm please
Re: KIT SALE: the good news and the bad news By: IL-AndrewC Date: December 24, 2007, 01:02:43 pm
Sorry lads...been swamped at work. Will upload the pics over the Xmas period.
Will and Barmie...if you're still interested in the goggles and Bag, drop me a PM with your email address and i'll pop a few pics over to you.
KIT SALE: the good news and the bad news By: Christoff Date: January 04, 2008, 01:10:21 am
Howzit.. keen on buying some gear , what you have left?
Re: KIT SALE: the good news and the bad news By: nnkd123 Date: February 12, 2008, 11:14:51 am
can someone PM andrews number.
im interested in a few things.