Iron Lions London - The Paintball Team for London Recruitment Office
Pages: 123456
Recruitment By: MK1 Date: May 25, 2006, 12:00:43 pm
Quote from: "MK1"
Quote from: "IL-Tom"
Same as normal, look to be there between 6:30 and 7pm
thanks four geting back too me
i need a marker i have got £200 pounds too spend wout can i get ineed one sap
Recruitment By: IL-Tom Date: May 25, 2006, 12:11:23 pm
You can get a brand new Ion with a few ups for £200 these days.
Recruitment By: MK1 Date: May 26, 2006, 02:43:52 pm
Quote from: "IL-Tom"
You can get a brand new Ion with a few ups for £200 these days.
too tom thanks four your meseg i have got mu self a marker i have got the matrix wourt tim  has got four sale
thanks mk1
Recruitment By: MK1 Date: May 26, 2006, 02:50:53 pm
Quote from: "MK1"
Quote from: "IL-Tom"
You can get a brand new Ion with a few ups for £200 these days.
too tom thanks four your meseg i have got mu self a marker i have got the matrix wourt tim  has got four sale
thanks mk1
hass eny bordey got eny xxLpaints i can porches or 2xxlpaints  and gloves
thanks mk1
Re: Recruitment By: IL-Alex Date: May 26, 2006, 03:09:39 pm
PM AMPM-Mark... he should be able to give prices. I'd recommend him as he is a sponsor and he gets the kit quickly
Re: Recruitment By: IL-Mark Date: May 26, 2006, 03:12:29 pm
mark, what size gloves would you need? i hv some fresh (old model tho) dye gloves that i could let go cheap.
Recruitment By: MK1 Date: May 26, 2006, 03:18:37 pm
Quote from: "IL-Mark"
mark, what size gloves would you need? i hv some fresh (old model tho) dye gloves that i could let go cheap.
too mark the size i need are Large xLarge howe mach doo you wont four them
are you at traning on manday
thanks mk1
Re: Recruitment By: IL-Mark Date: May 26, 2006, 03:21:18 pm
they are a biggish medium....hv a feeling if u need xl then these will be too snug a fit.

ill dig them up tonight and stick them in my bag anyway. yes, i will be at training on monday.
Recruitment By: MK1 Date: May 26, 2006, 11:30:40 pm
Quote from: "IL-Mark"
they are a biggish medium....hv a feeling if u need xl then these will be too snug a fit.

ill dig them up tonight and stick them in my bag anyway. yes, i will be at training on monday.
too mark

thanks four that howe match doo you wont four them i have all sow bourt the ex tigers matrix of tim have you  all sow got an air sitem i could borow four manday tell i get mine deliverd how well i reconnise you thanks mk1
Re: Recruitment By: IL-Mark Date: May 26, 2006, 11:55:14 pm
ill hv to find em 1st Mark...could do em for 10 quid assuming i find them and assuming they fit you?

hopefully you'll recognise me again when you next see me. we met at your 1st training session. alternatively ask someone to point me out...or look out for my name on a jersey.
Recruitment By: MK1 Date: May 27, 2006, 12:08:11 am
Quote from: "IL-Mark"
ill hv to find em 1st Mark...could do em for 10 quid assuming i find them and assuming they fit you?

hopefully you'll recognise me again when you next see me. we met at your 1st training session. alternatively ask someone to point me out...or look out for my name on a jersey.
too mark ok thanks four that
mk1
Recruitment By: MK1 Date: May 27, 2006, 12:17:25 am
Quote from: "MK1"
Quote from: "IL-Mark"
ill hv to find em 1st Mark...could do em for 10 quid assuming i find them and assuming they fit you?

hopefully you'll recognise me again when you next see me. we met at your 1st training session. alternatively ask someone to point me out...or look out for my name on a jersey.
too mark ok thanks four that
mk1
has eny one got an air  rig i can borow four manday i have porchesd one but i dont know if it well came in time four me too yous on my new marker i have porchesd of tim it is an matrix

thanks mk1
Recruitment By: IL-Tim Date: May 27, 2006, 11:18:22 am
I have a low pressure tank at TPC you can use
Recruitment By: MK1 Date: May 27, 2006, 12:45:51 pm
Quote from: "IL-Tim"
I have a low pressure tank at TPC you can use
too tim thanks four that mk1
Recruitment By: MK1 Date: May 28, 2006, 11:26:18 pm
Quote from: "MK1"
Quote from: "IL-Tim"
I have a low pressure tank at TPC you can use
too tim thanks four that mk1
TOO Time
 dont ferget the ex tigers matrix four manday
thanks mk1